“Our children are inspired to learn, they are happy and they leave with confidence and ambition”.
Our mission is to deliver an inspiring and well-rounded education in a culture underpinned by Christian values.
Our Core Values are:
- Respect ( The Good Samaritan – Luke 10 : 25 – 37)
- Trust (The parting of the Red Sea – Exodus 13-15)
- Perseverance (Noah’s Ark – Genesis 6-9)
- To deliver an education of the highest standards to maximise the potential of every child;
- To nurture confidence, curiosity and a sense of community in every child, so they may dream, create and achieve;
- To harness fully the diverse experience, expertise and potential of the staff, governors, parents and the wider community to achieve the mission;
- To provide the best possible physical environment for the promotion of pupil learning and personal development;
- To ensure the long term financial stability of the school.