“Our children are inspired to learn, they are happy and they leave with confidence and ambition”.
Our mission is to deliver an inspiring and well-rounded education in a culture underpinned by Christian values.
It is our vision at Uffington to deliver an education of the highest standard that maximises the potential of every child, while nurturing confidence, curiosity and a sense of community, so they may dream, create and achieve. We are an inclusive community, underpinned by our Christian values, and our school values of respect, trust and perseverance are at the core of everything we do.
Our Core Values are:
- Respect ( The Good Samaritan – Luke 10 : 25 – 37)
- Trust (The parting of the Red Sea – Exodus 13-15)
- Perseverance (Noah’s Ark – Genesis 6-9)
- To deliver an education of the highest standards to maximise the potential of every child;
- To nurture confidence, curiosity and a sense of community in every child, so they may dream, create and achieve;
- To harness fully the diverse experience, expertise and potential of the staff, governors, parents and the wider community to achieve the mission;
- To provide the best possible physical environment for the promotion of pupil learning and personal development;
- To ensure the long term financial stability of the school.